Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weeks 23 and 24 (I'm caught up!)

I went out yesterday morning determined to get all my photos for 52 Weeks caught up. I've been running around like crazy this summer and my photo homework has slipped my mind :P But I'm caught up now!! 

Week 23 - Coil 

1/50 sec., f6.3, ISO 1600 
I did a little editing to this one to give it a subtle vintage quality. 


1/100 sec., f11, ISO 1600

Obvious editing on this one :) 
I love this sign, my grandmother gave it to me a couple years after I became a mom.  


Week 24 - Stop

On these following two I only increased the contrast slightly. 


1/100 sec., f10, ISO 800


1/100 sec., f11, ISO 800

Yip has been making tons of these paper plate Captain America shields. (More on that later:) But I just thought it was cute how Yahoo was playing with one and pretending to stop the bad guys. (Yes, we are big Avenger fans!) I liked the stop sign behind her as though the bad guys needed another reminder! 

Next week, 25, is COLOR!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails