Friday, May 28, 2010

Foody Friday - Baked Potatoes, a bit different.

I found this recipe for Garlic Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes on the Tasty Kitchen blog and they looked like too much fun not to try.


Start off by slicing your potatoes thin but not all the way through.


Next, drizzle olive oil all over the spuds and between the slices. Sprinkle on the spices. I mixed all mine together; salt, pepper and rosemary. I left out the garlic though. Didn't figure the short ones in the house would approve. The rosemary was already pushing it!


Looking good! Throw it in a 425 degree oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until brown and cooked all the way through.

They are a lot like fried potatoes but without all the grease. I'd love to try it with garlic someday. I bet it would be great!


1 comment:

  1. Ok. Just got my potato recipe for this weekend! Thanks so much. It looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails